|Packaging Details||50 L Drum|
|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Molecular Weight||74.121 g/mol|
N-Butanol Price List
|1 kg Bag||Rs 75|
|50 Litre Drum||Rs 3,500|
(*GST & transportations charges to be applied)
Keeping in sync with the latest market norms and policies, we are indulged in providing a high quality range of Normal Butanol Liquid.
Get Best price of >99% pure 50 litre Drum of Butanol CAS No. 71-36-3, C4H9OH. For Certificate of Analysis (COA) & MSDS, kindly contact us.
- Butanol is used as a solvent for paints, coatings, varnishes, fats, oils, waxes, rubber and plasticizers.
- It is also used as a raw material for coating resins, butyl acrylate, butyl acetates, glycol ethers, etc.
- It is widely used as a diluent in cellulose nitrate lacquers and serves to improve their flow, gloss and resistance to blushing.
- It is used as a solvent for dyes e.g. in printing inks.
- Used as Additive in polishes and cleaners, de-icing fluids and in gasoline for spark-ignition engines.
- Used as Solubilizer in the textile industry.
- Used as feedstock for the production of flotation aids (e. g. butyl xanthate) and glycol ethers (in reactions with ethylene
or propylene oxide)
- Used as Humectant for cellulose nitrate.
- n-Butanol can be stored in suitable containers at temperature below 40 ° and the
exclusion of humidity for at least 1 year.
- N-butanol should be kept out of direct sunlight, heat and open flames.
- Storage and use areas should be No Smoking areas.
- Use spark-free tools when handling.
First Aid Measures:
- In case of eye contact: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present. Continue rinsing.
- In case of fire: Use alcohol resistant foam or normal protein foam for extinction.
- If case of skin contact: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Take off contaminated clothing.
- If swallowed: Make victim drink water. Avoid giving milk. If spontaneous vomiting appears imminent or occurs, hold patient's head down, lower than their hips to help avoid possible
aspiration of vomitus.
- If inhaled: Lay patient down. Keep warm and rested. Prostheses such as false teeth, which may block airway, should be removed.
- Harmful if swallowed.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
|Packaging Details||200 L Drum|